- About Me
- Contact Me
- Visitor Information
- Parent Blog
- Student Syllabus- Flipbook Version
- Standards Based Grading Checklists
- Term Outline for @Home Screencasts
- Parent Grading Policy
- Schoology- The platform that hosts my videos and assessments.
- Parent Letter
- Parent FAQ Video
- Google Form- Project Proposal Sheet
Friday, April 13, 2012
Today was our Greek festival, students displayed the projects they've been working on and brought in food, music, clothes, and games from Ancient Greece. It was a huge success and we had a lot of parents show up. I had a few parents come up and tell me how much they loved the flip. That was really great to hear, it was also great to see the students so proud of the work. That being said it was definitely a long, chaotic afternoon. I've posted a few pictures below from the festival, as well as a picture of the fantastic columns that the students made for the entrance.