Sunday, July 22, 2012

Intro to Flip Video

This is a very rough draft of an intro video for my incoming students. I'm contemplating on sending them an epacket prior to the start of school with their account passwords, intro letter, and a link to this video. I made it using PowToon which I know a few other educators on the blogs have started using. I found it really easy to use and think it could be a fun tool.

PowToon : What is a Flipped Classroom?


The video itself goes pretty fast, probably too fast for studen't to grasp everything the first time. I plan on making another video that is much slower and easier to follow...I'm still learning to use this presentation software.

1 comment:

  1. Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company in Bangalore , 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai
    Thanks for the sharing information on corporate video production, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete