- About Me
- Contact Me
- Visitor Information
- Parent Blog
- Student Syllabus- Flipbook Version
- Standards Based Grading Checklists
- Term Outline for @Home Screencasts
- Parent Grading Policy
- Schoology- The platform that hosts my videos and assessments.
- Parent Letter
- Parent FAQ Video
- Google Form- Project Proposal Sheet
Monday, February 18, 2013
A week in the life...
One of the big questions a lot of teachers have when trying to implement a flipped class or flipped learning model is what to do with all the wonderful time they now have available in class. Here is an example of some of the many ways that we spend our time: