Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 3

Overall things have been going great, a lot of kids went home and watched the videos so far, hopefully the majority finish their lecture assignments by Friday. The projects have also been coming along, today we saw the turning point from research to putting things together.

There were a few hiccups, I still have two students who have produced nothing this week. I'm hoping after our chat today that they turn it around for the last two days of the week. Since it is February vacation here next week the projects are going to be due tomorrow since we are having an all day movie day Friday with the other teachers on the team. Most students seem to be in good shape to get things done.

I've posted a few pictures below to showcase some of the in class projects:



I'm actually happy we have February vacation next week as it will give me a chance to assess this first week and make adjustments.

I will update tomorrow with how the finished projects work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment